We can fit dual battery systems to 4WDs, Trucks, ute canopies, caravans, camper trailers and more.
- Want to power a portable fridge or freezer?
- Need to keep your work tools charged up on the worksite?
- Heading somewhere remote and need a backup battery?
- Want to embrace ‘Free Camping’ and camping Off-The-Grid? If you answered yes to any of these, then a Dual Battery System might be exactly what you need
Not sure which type of Dual Battery System is going to suit your vehicle?
Your vehicle is one of the main factors when deciding what type of dual battery systems to get. Some of our most popular options include:
- Under Bonnet – particularly good for 200 Series Toyota Landcruiser
- Behind Rear Seat – suited to Ford Ranger, Mazda BT50 & Mitsubishi Triton
- Canopy or Under Tray – suited to most Dual Cabs or Utes
- Portable Battery Box – will work with just about any vehicle
We can also install custom systems into caravans, trucks, camper trailers and motor homes to suit a wide range of applications, including free camping, off-grid travel and full-time touring.
There are also different levels of systems available. The simplest system usually includes a battery isolator to protect the starting battery from being drained.
The next level up is usually a DC-DC charger which handles the charging of the auxiliary battery while also protecting your starting battery. This is also commonly used on vehicles that have an electronically regulated alternator or ignition controlled.
At the top end of the scale is systems that include a battery management system. These are most commonly found in caravans and larger battery systems but they can also be modified to suit vehicle setups as well.
We can provide Dual battery systems with a range of batteries including
- Calcium Lead Acid
- Crystal Lead
- EPro & Epower
- Enerdrive B-Tec Batteries
- Red Arc